Wooden Clock, rectangular thermometer is a quality watch from a trusted manufacturer. Quartz movement, class B1, movement accuracy – 1 second per day. In addition to the main function, the clock shows the temperature of the room.
Clock mechanism: ТМ Pearl, Asia. Guarantee from the manufacturer: 1 year, there is also a post-warranty service.
1. Wall clock electronic-mechanical quartz class B, with a central second hand, with a stepper motor, designed to show the current time.
2. Power supply – class AA element (R6).
3. The term of energy autonomy – at least 12 months.
4. Daily clock rate at an ambient temperature of 23 ± 5 °C, relative humidity from 30 to 80% in the power supply voltage range of 1.5 ± 0.1 V – within ± 1 s / day.
5. Full average watch life is 12 years.
1. To start the watch, remove the cover on the back of the watch case and take out the insulating gasket located between the battery and the mechanism terminal. When supplying or replacing the battery separately, install the battery in the socket provided for it, observing the polarity indicated by the marking of the socket.
2. It is recommended to set the clock to the current time using the exact time signals transmitted by radio. Shortly before the transmission of the exact time signals at the moment the second hand passes the 12-hour division of the scale, insert an insulating gasket between the battery and the terminal of the movement, thereby stopping the clock. Turn the arrow button to set the hour and minute hands to the signal time.