Direct supply – what is it?
Dropshipping or dropshipping is a type of collaboration between a supplier (in this case, us, the Grand Present store), a seller (you) and a buyer (your customer). The essence of this type of cooperation is that we send your customer an order directly from our warehouse at your request. You buy the product from us at the "dropship price" and sell it with your markup. Only you should directly communicate with the client.
Variants of cooperation with dropshipping*:
- Prepaid order: the buyer places an order with you on the site and pays for it to you. You transfer the order to us and pay for it at the "dropship price" (you keep the difference). We ship the product to the address you provided and provide you with a declaration number.
- Cash on delivery order: you place an order on our website, specify the delivery address of your buyer and the final amount. We ship the goods with payment on delivery, and after receiving the funds, we pay you (at the beginning of the current month for the previous month according to the completed orders) the difference between the final amount of the order and the "dropship purchase".
Difference between wholesale and dropshipping?
With dropshipping, the order is made for one unit of the product and at the buyer's request, that is, when it is necessary. And a small group is the purchase of goods for a certain amount with subsequent placement in your warehouse, store, etc.
Dropshipping applications are accepted through the website (basket) or via e-mail email@example.com In the letter, you must specify: dropshipping order from NAME (name of your store), delivery method, city of the recipient, warehouse number, name and phone number of the recipient, the final amount of the order (if payment is made by cash on delivery).
Please note that shipping costs are the responsibility of you or your buyer.
What is the minimum order for cooperation?
The first minimum order should be from UAH 10,000. The following orders are accepted from one unit. There are no restrictions on the number of products.
What are the terms of dropshipping?
For dropshipping cooperation, you need:
- Register on the Grand Present website, leave an application on the page ( be sure to specify the name of your store and its address, as well as the sites and online stores where the product will be placed ). After the account has been activated by our manager, you can make purchases through the shopping cart, by phone or by e-mail. When you go to your personal account, you will be able to see the current wholesale prices and the "dropship price".
- Adhere to the established RRP (recommended retail price for each product). That is, it is possible to sell above RRC, not below. If the seller lowers the prices, the managers will block his account and the cooperation will be terminated.
- You can always ask the manager for a price list with current prices and product availability, as well as a RRC table.
- We do not provide ready-made product description texts. You can refer to the description of the goods on the Grand Present website to write your own texts. Direct copying of information is prohibited.
Instructions for registration on the Grand Present website (see the link at the bottom of the page).
Conclusion of the contract with the Grand Present company
It is necessary to conclude a contract. For individual entrepreneurs: – certificate of registration of SPD; – a certificate of registration for tax registration; – Certificate from the bank about opening an account; – a copy of the entrepreneur's passport; – full name (legal and actual address, store/warehouse address, bank details, contact phone number and email address). For legal entities: – certificate of registration of a legal entity; – a certificate of registration for tax registration; – Certificate from the bank about opening an account; – a copy of the charter: title page, last page, page about the founders, page about the director's appointment and term of office; – full name (legal and actual address, store/warehouse address, bank details, name and contact details of the chief accountant, contact phone number and e-mail address); – a sample of the manager's signature and a copy of the company's printout.