Satin bed sheets
Satin is a natural fabric of dense weave of threads made from cotton fiber. Has a smooth, silky finish. Among other cotton fabrics, satin is the most expensive. Also, satin is a shiny fabric and is sometimes confused with satin, and in appearance it is generally not much inferior to silk. The satin bed is soft and pleasant to the body, looks quite expensive and luxurious. Sleeping on such a bed is a pleasure.
Our catalog contains euro sets of high-quality lingerie from different collections: Classic, Elegant and Satin plain (double-sided). Here we offer bed linen from trusted manufacturers such as Vie Nouvelle.
Advantages of satin bed linen
- Hygroscopic: the fabric easily absorbs and removes moisture, i.e. even in summer, under a satin blanket, it will not be hot.
- Thermally conductive: underwear retains body temperature: cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Lightweight: The material is very soft and thin.
- Durable: Linen can withstand about 200-300 washes and stay in the same shape.
- Does not wrinkle: only light wrinkles remain in the laundry after washing.
- Hypoallergenic: This option only applies to satin made from natural fibers.
How to care?
We recommend you a few simple rules from the manufacturer of high-quality bed linen, following which you can extend the use of bed sets.
1. Be sure to wash before first use.
2. Use washing powders only for colored fabrics (this applies to colored laundry).
3. If you use washing in the machine, then choose the mode without soaking at a temperature of 40C.
4. Do not use bleach.
5. Iron at 150C.
6. Don't dry clean.