Buying garden figures means taking care of the attractive exterior of your home. Their purpose is not only to decorate a garden or summer cottage, they also have a practical purpose – many of them can be used as pots for your favorite flowers. They will perfectly fit into almost any landscape design and will be in harmony with a bright lawn and colorful flower beds.
A few words about the material used
If you still decide to buy garden figures, you will not regret it. Due to their properties, they will serve their owners for more than one year and will please their appearance for a long time. Artificial marble is widespread in the field of architecture. It has a number of significant advantages:
- Frost resistance and heat resistance – withstands extremely low and high temperatures.
- Rain and dampness, sun and heat are unfavorable conditions for him, because the products are designed to stay outdoors.
- Durability. It is quite resistant to mechanical damage.
- Relatively light weight. From 2 to 12.5 kg – you can easily change their location.
A piece of fairy tale on your site
If you are the owner of a private house or cottage, why not buy figurines for the garden and decorate its territory with these cute, cute statues of little kids and angels? In the warm season, when the sun gently warms with its rays, just imagine – you can go out onto the veranda, drink a cup of fragrant tea and enjoy the attractive view of your possessions in the sincere company of your loved ones, and garden figurines will create an appropriate atmosphere of extraordinary comfort.
Buying garden figures is now easy!
Can't decide on a gift for a name day or other significant day? We will help you choose and buy figurines for the garden at the best possible price. In addition, it can be a wonderful gift not only for a loved one, but also a very excellent present for colleagues or management. Believe me, they will certainly appreciate such an exquisite and durable thing. This is a very unusual surprise – for example, a sculpture of a powerful lion can serve as a gift and decorate the courtyard of an authoritative person.
How to properly fix the garden figure on the site?
You can attach a garden figure to a strong base:
1. Using outdoor tile adhesive. Simply apply the desired layer of glue to the base and bottom of the figure. For better adhesion to the base, you need to drill a few holes at the bottom of the figure (so that a little tile adhesive goes inside the figure).
2. Using screws or self-tapping screws (not included). To do this, on the bottom of the statue, on the reverse side, wooden slats are inserted into which self-tapping screws are screwed.