Home textile: features
Manufacturers use only noble and resistant materials, securely sew and edge kitchen and other utensils. For Provence-style textiles, designers use:
- polyester (synthetic fiber resistant to wear);
- cotton (natural material with a high level of absorbency);
- flax (a natural material that actively resists decay);
- viscose (the so-called artificial silk, which gives shine and charm to accessories);
- polyester wadding and non-woven materials for fillers.
Strong eyelets, comfortable pockets, strong hooks, the functional component of these neat products is also on top. Potholders and mittens are quilted, which will protect the product from premature failure. Interior pillows will add comfort and allow you to relax in your favorite chair or on the sofa. Provence textiles will be a perfect gift that will find its own corner in any home.
Wholesale and retail
Applications can be sent to the appropriate email address: email@example.com (wholesale), firstname.lastname@example.org (retail). In a return call or letter, the sales manager will clarify the specifics of the order, verify all the data, tell you in detail about the payment methods and explain the methods of delivery.
The GRAND-PRESENT company is present every year at souvenir exhibitions and demonstrates its products. At one of the international exhibitions, the collection in the Provence style attracted the attention of a huge number of buyers who noted a pleasant match between the price of the product and its quality.