Choose binoculars for outdoor activities
The advantage of binoculars over other optical devices lies in the ability to observe the object in the most natural way, since the picture looks three-dimensional.
When choosing binoculars, the main criteria are:
1. Magnification or multiplicity – the higher this parameter, the closer you can see the object.
2. Lens diameter – the higher this value, the more detailed we consider the resulting image.
Previously, such a characteristic as "increase" was fixed. Now there are so-called "zoom models" that have a variable multiplicity. And when choosing the latter, you need to pay special attention to the quality of binoculars, because you can get an option with poor image quality.
Zoom binoculars are versatile, they are easy to adjust and adjust. Good for long distance observation.
If we talk about lens diameters, depending on what you will use it for, they can be divided into the following types:
1. 25 mm diameter for beginner hikers – suitable for observing objects up close and only in daylight.
2. 30-40mm field or hiking binoculars – give a good image during the day, and also won't let you down at dusk.
3. 50-60 mm for hunters and sailors – a high-quality and bright picture even in cloudy weather.
4. 70 mm and larger – massive binoculars used by the military, as well as amateur astronomers.
Buy binoculars in Ukraine
You can buy good binoculars for yourself or as a gift to a respected person in this section. To do this, you need to place an order on the product page and specify the data for delivery. The Grand Present company delivers orders throughout Ukraine. Before buying binoculars, please note that for the convenience of the client, its marking is indicated in the name, for example, “20 * 50” – the first digit is an approximation of 20 times, the second means the lens diameter is 50 mm.