What is bas-relief?
Bas-relief – a three-dimensional image: people, landscapes or objects that protrude to half their width. Bas-reliefs have always been considered a work of art. Previously, creating such an image was very expensive and time-consuming, so it was mainly rich and noble people who could afford to buy beautiful wall decor. Today, decorative panels are increasingly used by designers in interior design, and thanks to modern materials and technologies, everyone can now afford such decor.
Bas-reliefs from the Grand-Present company
The Grand Present company offers three-dimensional handmade paintings made of high-quality and safe polymer material. Our bas-reliefs are made in a frame, and there are also panels and without a frame.
The topics of the author's works are very diverse:
- romantic landscapes of Italy and wonderful corners of Venice;
- paintings for lovers;
- decorative panel with animals;
- ancient map of the world.
The color scheme of 3D paintings is also different:
1. Colored, which will convey the image in the most "bright colors".
2. In white color with gilding. Such wall decor looks very presentable, looks cool especially in a dark interior.
3. Glowing effect – the relief itself is colored like a natural stone and covered with fluorescent paint that glows at night. Can be used instead of a muzzle in the bedroom.
If you are looking for a worthy gift for your husband, then take a look at the 3D paintings "Ancient World Map", "A Pair of Wolves", etc. For a couple in love or a married couple, you can buy wall decor "Couple on a swing", "Couple under an umbrella", "Couple in love in a boat", "Family of elephants". For lovers of romantic places, you can order the panels "Italian Courtyard", "Venice Bridge", "Italy. Dream ", " Italy. Embankment, "Venice". Berth". A beautiful gift for women can be a "Volume Peony flower".